• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Presentation of new Edgun Leyla 2.0

Reeleone, thanks for posting man. I've been waiting for the Edgun Matador R5M to come out with this mid lever cocking and really enjoyed watching Ed's video of the new Lelya.

I think it's really innovative the way it cocks from both sides. Love it. Surfed for pics and more videos. And news of the new R5M Matador with double midlever cocking has me more excited over an airgun than I have been in quite some time.

Here's some pics and vids I found on the Lelya, but can't find anything on the R5M as of yet.

b4c8350781a205519d1dd7e49eb040cd.jpg

b82525169c7b6cbc7cdce4c1d4aab736.jpg

Yup, gotta feeling the new R5M with this double midlever cocking will be my next .25 cal airgun.

"Centercut"I can’t tell from the Ed’s video. Does this Lelya 2.0 come with the new EDMU? Thanks.
I don't know, but the two videos I posted showed an analog gauge? I would imagine Ed would have the new EDMU gauges in by the time they get into production and distribution?
I'm old school. Think I would prefer the analog gauge? LOL