• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Prep for tomorrow nights farm rat hunt

Sounds like a good time! I'm working to get back into airguns and looking forward to taking it back to the farm, no rats but lots of bunnies, trash pandas, possums and winged rats of various varieties.
It was a really good time and I will be going back with another member from AGN in the near future with a very similar setup to mine.

It will be a riot.

Reactions: moondog
@CTairgunner1288 What is the scope you're using?

Sometimes I wish I had ratting opportunities like that...then I come to my senses :) Good to hear you're putting a Whomping on them!

I'm using a sightmark 4k mini 2-16x32 and it is quite impressive , I'm in awe actually.

Reactions: Hal4son and douger
Rats are cabalistic and it is not unusual to not recover all you shoot. What are you shooting them with. Predator pellets shoot very well in my rifles and are very good stoppers.

I use to hunt the pig farms at night and shot many with a red light and a FWB 124. Your rig should be a real terror on them. Can't beat a rat shooting at night, good job, good preparation and nice equipment.

Jim