• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Preferred classic rifle!!

I've seen many good reports, and nothing bad, on the HW100 and considered it for myself.

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/precharged-pcp/weihrauch-hw100-laminate-carbine-with-moderator-.22/

HW-100.1608643629.png

I have two HW100 K laminate rifles, a .22 and .177, have also had a Daystate Huntsman and AA S510. All good guns with specific good/bad features, as with all rifles. The Weihrauch is heavy, but I'm hard pressed to come up with another criticism. In .22 carbine form, it probably gives up a little power to the other two, I'm shooting an 18 grain pellet around 840 fps. The .177 carbine shoots to full FAC velocity levels, and the full length rifle version usually shoots a bit too hot as delivered. Accurate, dependable, easy to maintain, great trigger, very quiet, hard to find anything to not like. 

If the Revere's action could fit the Regal non-regulated action, I'd be a happy camper.

Not sure if this is what you mean, but AoA has a Non-Regulated Revere available. Side lever, no regulator. Only thing I don’t like is the air tube is a bit long. I prefer smaller tube even if I get less shots. 

Reactions: Peskådot671
If the Revere's action could fit the Regal non-regulated action, I'd be a happy camper.

Not sure if this is what you mean, but AoA has a Non-Regulated Revere available. Side lever, no regulator. Only thing I don’t like is the air tube is a bit long. I prefer smaller tube even if I get less shots. 

It's exactly what I meant. Nice find! It's weird though because, in the specs, it says it has gauges for both pressure and regulator, and the gun is not grouped together with the other versions of the Hunstman. I think AoA needs to add more detail saying it's non-regulated but with the updated magazine and side lever. Thanks!

+1

Those are terrific choices. But I always seem to come back to the RAW HM1000. IN WALNUT or . The Black walnut they were using when Martin came across these special blanks truly a classic American made pcp. HYNZIE 4s

I have an HM1000, and I agree, it's a fine rifle, accurate, match trigger, easy to maintain, a tank. And Martin is a phone call away if needed. But, it's a pretty formidable hunk of machinery to carry around. Very few bottle guns accommodate my tree-resting hunting style very well, but that's just me. I would never dissuade anyone from considering a RAW, with one potential exception. Since the deal was cut with AirForce, I'm not real clear on exactly what materials they supply, and what the level of quality control is in that supply chain management. Hopefully, the RAW brand will maintain its reputation for excellence. 

HW guns are heavy. Good for bench shooting though.

Find a used AA S410 they go cheap as $350 I have seen (missed that one). Last AA S410 I paid $375 shipped and then a lefty version $350 and a S310 for $300 shipped.

Resale value shows value of used AirArms.

The AA rebadged CZ S200 and S400 MPR and HFT500 all unregulated 12fpe 177s I can highly recommend hands down at pretty much any price though due to their extreme accuracy and being unregulated.

Get the S510 if you can get one for cheap like the price of a used Marauder.

I have a hammer tuned Kral Puncher rifle great consistent unregulated gun.