Preferred Atlas bipod for FX Impact?

"beeser"What is the preferred Atlas bipod for the FX Impact? I understand they come in 2 flavors, BT10 and BT46.
Like others above the Atlas BT10-LW17 is what I had on mine. With a little practice and watching a couple of you-tube videos it worked flawlessly. I have tried about 6 or 7 different Harris and Atlas knock-offs over the years. A couple worked okay but there is a reason the Harris and Atlas are 5 times the cost of their knock-off counter parts.

From my experience the knock-offs work but never come close to the quality. My first bullpup was a Cricket and put a UTG Swat 5 - 7 adjustable bipod on it. A few weeks later I went to a local airgun show and someone let me try a Harris S 6 -9. The difference was obvious shooting off a bench. Shooting off an unlevel surface(hood of my truck) it wasnt close. Atlas BT10-LW17 is the model you want.

So I take it the added or different features of the newer BT46 over the BT10 do not improve performance with air rifles?

Edit - Sort of answered my own question by deciding to get the BT10. It appears the features of the BT46 will not make a difference using an air rifle. I ordered the BT10 directly from B&T Ind. to make sure of not getting a knock-off.