• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Predom Lucznik Holster is indeed original Polish military issue?

Hello Airgun Brainiac's

Can anyone confirm if the holster provide with the Predom Lucznik is indeed original Polish
military issue? I have a passion for airguns that have seen military service. If my holster is real Polish army issue, then I think that is holster is a real score. My bidding is on target the price was reasonable but no box. Seller's Ad did not specify if the Air pistol was functional. If my Predom Lucznik (PL) leaks air will be time to learn about fixing PLs . My workbench is cleared off.

Hopefully someone knows a wee bit about Polish kit.

Kindest Regards,

Randall

Predom Lucznik lhs.jpg

Predom Lucznik holster alone.jpg

Predom Lucznik lhs1.jpg

Dear SepticDeath,

Thanks for the link to the holster on ebay. If you subtract the $35 from my purchase price the buy looks even better. The English collectors on the Airgunbbs site gave a detailed post about military stamping on the holster which is very interesting. As an airgun (AG) collector the example of a Predom Lucznik (PL) air pistol I plan to obtain would be a cased set (Picture Attached). In the meantime, the shooter grade PL suffices until the case set becomes available. I monitor several websites/auction houses on a daily basis searching treasured AG collectibles.

Sometimes holsters really matter such as my Hy-score holster, which I bought because the "Encyclopedia of Spring Air Pistols" stated they are rare. Conversely, the PL holster is very common, and just a great accessory to own with this AG, as you rightly pointed out. It's nice when we get something extra. It's sort of like the Airgun Nation website that I joined because Google showed me a rare model 700 Hy-score for sale and I made some new friends as well.

Again, thank you for posting the link - your kindness is much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
Randy

NotMy-Airgun.jpg

Last edited: