• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Predator problems again!

It seems like every few years I have problems with foxes coming to kill my chickens. This is on of those years. We lost 6 ducks and about 10 chickens. 

well the other night I got one for sure. I was spotting three of them about 150 yards out for about an hour. The green light was a concern of theirs but it didn’t spook them off. After the hour a young kit came right to my zero range. 50 yards. I actually couldn’t believe it. She was sniffing something on the ground and I took aim for a heart/lung shot and let one fly. I pulled my shot to the left some and once it hit her she dropped like a sack of potatoes. The entry was right in the neck. And paralyzed her. After that I walked out to the two remaining ones. I had another shot at one. I heard it hit but it must have ran off. The last one hung around but wouldn’t come out to play. So I will be back at it this weekend. Hopefully to get lucky. 
C55608F5-C207-4566-8065-EDB5438F9B1B.1623754339.jpeg