• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Precision Airguns and Supplies

This is my very first purchase from Precision Airguns and Supplies, James and Nancy were both very courteous and knowledgeable when I ordered my new FX Impact MK II in .22 cal. I was told to just get the 600mm barrel, but James told me I will sell it to you that way, but you will be losing the efficiency and lower shot count. So unless I was needing to shoot from inside a phone booth the 700mm barrel would do better for me. So he also managed to make me chuckle, one more point for them. I needed to give a 10% down payment and then they said I could save 2% on the total bill by sending them a personal check. Since my gun is not in stock and was on order, it was no big deal, worth the wait to save $40.00. Also the shipping is FREE... So that made me double happy, and I would think any vendor out there would give a 2% discount on a cash or money order transaction. But it's hell when you want it yesterday. Plus it was nice they were not as far away as my other favorite places to buy.