pre-squirrel biscuits & gravy........

yep, this evening will be awesome eats here for me and my grandson.
he took these 2 males this morning with his newly aquired (used) .177 flashpup using
12.5gr nsa slugs. both shots were around 28yrds he was resting against a cypress tree.
the girls they were chasing will be back soon, so maybe he will get a couple more before the rain comes.

pre- squirrel gravy & bisquits.jpg

20240203_132537.jpg

Joel, my grandson says the Flashpup has just paid for its self. the awesome hunting and eating
will be priceless.......i myself think this young man has a memory of this hunt he will never forget, he played his cards properly. he knew there were others and he fulfilled his awesome hunt.
thats much more than priceless to me, its what its all about here on the farm 🧑‍🌾

He's definitely got that flashpup dialed in. Great shootin'.
thank you !
the NSA slugs are within .75" @ 30yrds, good enough for squirrel.
but the pup really likes the baracuda match pellets 10.64 grain in .250 head size.
we are waiting delivery from PA tuesday if all works out.
then there will be some serious hunting going on from my grandson. :sneaky:

yep, this evening will be awesome eats here for me and my grandson.
he took these 2 males this morning with his newly aquired (used) .177 flashpup using
12.5gr nsa slugs. both shots were around 28yrds he was resting against a cypress tree.
the girls they were chasing will be back soon, so maybe he will get a couple more before the rain comes.

View attachment 431631
Very nice of you to introduce your grandson to the world of airguns. So glad that you shared your hunt with us.

Reactions: gendoc