• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pre order with SPAW 😩

Nevermind you are not getting my point. I never said your original post was wrong. I wasn't even trying to rehash your timeline or belittle your anger.

I would explain what I was trying to communicate, but I already tried twice with a simple question to get you to think logically.

Good luck and let us know when it is resolved to your satisfaction.
Oh, I get your objective. The facts don't matter to you. You appear to search for some reason, any reason, to absolve a presumed competent business person of his responsibility to a patron. Apparently, any perceived gotcha [sic] will do. So you latch onto that gotcha, in an effort to discredit my account.
Since you are done with me, you might want to busy yourself with the other forum members who've listed (on this thread) their own bad experiences with SPAW.

I really can't understand how someone who is still promoting his business here..have money from some members on hold ..from a product that is not aviable. That the members already asked for their money back..and he has the nerve to come out with such a ridiculous excuse..when the only thing he has to do is to give the members their money back for the product he never shipped..unless he doesn't have the money to return it or don't want to..

I am really sorry to hear of the trouble with SPAW. Unfortunately I have seen many posts all the same for this company on this forum. I had a really bad experience with SPAW and I decided it was best for me to stay away. But that experience led me to make a really great friend out of it. Hoping for a positive outcome for you Al.
“Great friend”? Who dat?