• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Prayers for Doug AKA Douger

Hey, Doug! I'm praying for you and pulling for you! You've been a huge help to me as I've gotten into PCPs, and you have become a good friend. Can't thank you enough. I know you've hit a pretty big speed bump, but trust that things will smooth out for you as you continue to heal. Hang in there! We need ya! Pat

Pat thank you for the kind words my friend. Just was going through a box I got and I thought what the heck is this. Your so kind thanks so much. Fits my aviator perfectly. Thank you 
7862A662-018A-470F-B890-C7CE3FA4B428.1646063062.jpeg

My wife knows just how you feel. She had 2 back surgeries with in 9 days of each other. Then she had a spinal cord stimulator put in a few years later and just last August she had the POS removed. Thank God they had removed it as she was hit right where the battery was implanted. She hadn't even fully recovered from the last surgery when she was hit by a pickup when she was standing next to her truck. She still has a hematoma on her kidney from that.

My wife knows just how you feel. She had 2 back surgeries with in 9 days of each other. Then she had a spinal cord stimulator put in a few years later and just last August she had the POS removed. Thank God they had removed it as she was hit right where the battery was implanted. She hadn't even fully recovered from the last surgery when she was hit by a pickup when she was standing next to her truck. She still has a hematoma on her kidney from that.

god i know its just not fair my surgery in november was my 4th sugery and it went south si took this long to get me in becouse civid the hospital was full 99 percent non vac people now its done so i just hope my bladder wakes up so i not dradding a hose around with me rest of my life. could be worse but to try to heal a old back and deal with a new problem at the same time flat out sucks 

Just plan your walks, don’t walk out too far cause the meds have you feeling good, then you can’t make it back!

The heaviest you lift is a coffee cup! I know you being an ex tradesman you don’t want anyone doing stuff for you but use this time to feel like a king and point fingers. Your loved ones will understand! Ask someone to massage your feet, lol.

there’s a reason that after the first four back surgeries I was always able to go back to doing my trade, up and down ladders all day humping big ductwork, it’s because I always followed Drs orders and truly let myself heal.

take up juicing. Make some adjustments to your eating habits and make plans on a regular exercise program. In other words, plan on starting fresh! It does a lot to your mental state, trust me