• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Praise for USARB

‘United States Air Rifle Benchrest’ is a national organization dedicated to positive shooting experiences throughout the country and abroad through partnerships. It is easy and very inexpensive to become a member.
A friend introduced me to Mark Marini, the national director that (as luck has it) lives and shoots in my area. Mark has an amazing wealth of knowledge and passion for benchrest sports and through him I’ve learned that the USARB isn’t only interested in elitist shooters and perfect scores, but they highly encourage and support new shooters and clubs. I was very impressed that Mark came to my club and spent the entire day with other interested shooters and myself introducing us to 25-meter Benchrest. He brought with him everything needed to set up a mock match, explaining every step of the way the equipment, the different classes, shooting techniques, and the amazing process of scoring the cards. Everyone there from my shooting group is joining the USARB and we look forward to meeting all the other shooters in our area.
I learned quickly that camaraderie is high on Mark’s list of importance to the sport as well as the education he imparted. I was happy to hear that USAB is also interested in recruiting younger shooters to the sport. We all know kids are the future of shooting sports in general.
I am a Field Target shooter that is tired of sitting on my butt all winter, so when I learned that USARB shoots indoors all winter as well as shooting matches throughout the summer, I recognized the value of precision trigger time year round. Because benchrest is literally done resting at a bench, the older members of my group see a longer future in benchrest than field target.
If you're interested in Benchrest and would like to belong to a great organization that you and your family can learn with, shoot with, and grow with all the while enjoying the entire experience, I highly recommend looking into the USARB. https://www.usairriflebenchrest.com/

-Dave Ferro
BR.jpg

Last edited: