• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Practicing for my next match 120 shots

I was supposed to get my concrete shooting table yesterday - R&L freight left it on the loading dock in Orlando- 
wasnt a really good day for me yesterday- a Hilti Hammer drill flew off a truck and almost blew through my windshield!
so guess I'm going to take it easy this weekend--- maybe shoot some tree rats?? Also we are supposed to break some records for heat! Expected to be in the mid 90s! Jimmy said he woke up to 50 degree weather--- Crazy ;)
i need to shoot them Beaumont's out at 100yards so will have to wait on the bench-----
also expecting the Emperor in June/ July - .457 cal 
I'd better find time to shoot all these guns!!
also need to get in the practice mode 
hopefully I can make one of them Fall bench rest events
cK

"Coldking"
wasnt a really good day for me yesterday- a Hilti Hammer drill flew off a truck and almost blew through my windshield!
so guess I'm going to take it easy this weekend--- maybe shoot some tree rats?? 
cK
Goodness! Are you alright?? Sounds like a traumatizing event!! Did you get injured? 
Hope you get your concrete bench in soon.
Have Fun nailing tree rats with your Wolverine!
P&CG
Mike 

I managed to swerve - outa the way. Reminded me of that movie - Final Destination - I could actually read the word Hilti - in slow Mo
as it came at me! The case hit my front tire and the whole thing blew into the tall grass on the side of the road. I pulled over/ picked it up
and thought the guys that dropped it would turn around but--- kind of an expensive projectile 
anyway -----
got the wolverine ready for action!! 
If I nail some -will post some photos 
CK