PR5 ULTRA Stiff Rail for FX Panthera

Very nice! BUT, can you make the front bottle guard pic rail so we can attach bipod to? Also is it possible to make it adjustable/slid able to accommodate 700cc bottle or just extend the pic rail as far forward as possible? I’m definitely interested!
I cannot recommend ARCA enough. Depending on the bipod you have, you can probably purchase an ARCA replacement part for it.
BUT If you want to keep things pic, There is a Mlok slot in between the ARCA at the tip of the barricade stop where you can attach a pic rail. There is also a tslot along the bottom like the Gen2.2/3/4 trigger guards where you can put pic rail wherever you want.

There will be a 700cc version. The first 2 to come out will be 300 and 580cc.

Reactions: qball
I cannot recommend ARCA enough. Depending on the bipod you have, you can probably purchase an ARCA replacement part for it.
BUT If you want to keep things pic, There is a Mlok slot in between the ARCA at the tip of the barricade stop where you can attach a pic rail. There is also a tslot along the bottom like the Gen2.2/3/4 trigger guards where you can put pic rail wherever you want.

There will be a 700cc version. The first 2 to come out will be 300 and 580cc.

YES, 700 version please!!!

Can you please make the front part of the bottle guard a bit longer and pic rail?
1688874211418.png

Reactions: Str8tshooter
YES, 700 version please!!!

Can you please make the front part of the bottle guard a bit longer and pic rail?
View attachment 371124
It has enough ARCA to attach a ARCA bipod AND It also has a Mlok slot. The Mlok slot is where you would connect a pic rail to if you use pic bipods. You can kind of see the slot on top.

It has enough ARCA to attach a ARCA bipod AND It also has a Mlok slot. The Mlok slot is where you would connect a pic rail to if you use pic bipods. You can kind of see the slot on top.

I finally see what you are saying now. It’s already ARCA with MLOK in the front guard piece. When will the 700 version be ready because I would order one as soon as it is available. Fanfreakingtastic rail, exactly what I’m looking for!

1688880730139.png

I would recommend a better picture of the front piece on your site. Maybe even with a bipod attached so slow folks like me can understand. 😅

Last edited:
I finally see what you are saying now. It’s already ARCA with MLOK in the front guard piece. When will the 700 version be ready because I would order one as soon as it is available. Fanfreakingtastic rail, exactly what I’m looking for!

I would recommend a picture picture of the front piece on your site. Maybe even with a bipod attached so slow folks like me can understand. 😅
Once the 300 and 580 start coming off the machine, we will start 700s. Probably will start taking orders mid to late this week.

• Love
Once the 300 and 580 start coming off the machine, we will start 700s. Probably will start taking orders mid to late this week.

When will the 700mm under bottle rail be available, been hitting refresh on the page for over a week now and still no 700mm option. Even ordered my Dynamic so please make them for me!

Reactions: M0ist0ne
Ugly picture, BUT bridges for the PR5 have been machined and will be available soon.
These bridges attach to the top instead of via the side. This allows you to use all the side Mlok.
You can also move the bridge forwards and backwards on the top of the rail and add bridge sections. 2 bridges fit on the compact and up to 4 on the regular length rail.

image_50403841.JPG