PQP Lite 1-piece Pendulum Rest review

Using an NRA AR-5/10, 10 Meter air rifle target in doors at 20 yards set level and at the correct height - I tested the rest with my .177, 12 FPE Piatt -Thomas.

The windage threads are fine enough that it takes 3/4 of a turn to span the 9 ring, allowing me to dead center the target 10 dot.

The elevation threads are the same.

With the Delrin Top tension set lite and the stock against the stop and the BR reticle dot centered on the target 10 dot - I put 5 pellets in one hole spanning the 9 ring without looking through the scope or changing the POA.

I repeated the process for each of the 11 remaining bulls. Each resulted in one hole groups spanning the 9 ring.

This style rest allows you to throw shade (hold off) according to wind flag/probe/mirage set determined during sighters and using just thumb and forefinger to send it when you see the flag/probe/mirage set you want

Looking through the scope while taking the shot means you are not paying attention to wind conditions.

Touching the rifle with anything more than thumb and forefinger is not required with this style rest.

Outdoors, shooting record bulls, I set my shade, watched the probes/flags/mirage and sent it when I saw what I wanted. I then reloaded and cocked the Piatt-Thomas and then looked through the scope, and with this rig my POA has so far remained the same during all 25 bulls for 6 cards shot so far.

I highly recommend this rest
20240315_154646.jpg

Last edited: