Tuning PP750 mods?

Here is the Artemis P750 BOM with oring sizes.

Attaching a pdf for convenience (I am using linux stuff and open office :) the file extension may be a strange to microsoft ppl)

download.png
View attachment Orings - Artemis PP750.1605593838.pdf

download.png
View attachment Exploded view - Artemis PP750.1605593940.pdf

When ordering, be aware that these are outer dimensions on orings, this how the Asians doing BOM in a drw. EU in contrast measuring inner dimensions.

I am struggling to find two of the required o-rings for a rebuild. The ones i cannot find at www.theoringstore.com are pn49 OD-27mm x 3.1mm CS and pn54 ID-3mm x 1.8mm. All other o-rings were found in NBR 70 Durometer. Really hoping 70 durometer is adequate. Any leads on the two missing? I would love to be able to order them all from one source. Right now, all the other o-rings in quantities to complete 20 rebuilds will cost $12.60 plus shipping.

I guess maybe I should ask, if the correct size cannot be found, do I err toward larger ID/OD and larger CS or smaller ID/OD & smaller CS; or larger/smaller; or smaller/larger??

Thanks!

What I noticed with this P750 design they did not countersink (what I would do) but counterbored (pocketed) around the holes where the orings are squeezed in, in between two parts. And some of the orings (like the gauge oring) did not fit in the pocket but got cut on the edge and most likely it was installed dry as well....

Following that concept I would suggest take a common sense... a smaller ID for the shaft and bigger ID for the hole (the metal wil push back the rubber)... and keep the same cross section if possible. If still no available, take the next up cross section (and smaller ID of course) and you can fix the "thickness with a very fine sandpaper. When installing a silicon oring grease is a must with this thing, originally they lube it with some sort of oil....

A bottom line, you want to fill the oring pocket with a most rubber material it can swallow. +0.1 or 0.2 or 0.3 mm won't make a difference.

The #49 is thick, that one can take the extra squeeze,

#54 take the next larger cross section because you will actually screw it in the hole.

I wonder if the Huma Reg for this is much smaller and creates and larger plenum of air chamber?

https://www.huma-air.com/Artemis-PP750-Tuning-Regulator-By-Huma-Air

Mine arrived today and after removing the barrel twice one of the breech orings "let go" !!!! I think they are dry.

You let us know how these huma regs improving, I have seen the FB group many people bought these huma expecting miracle.

I toke the original apart, polish it and still...its not creeping but you need to wait a 30 sec between shots to fill...not enough feed to the reg so I enlarged that hole to fill it faster but now I cannot lower it below 100 bars.