Tuning PP750 .22 -- Just stopped shooting for some reason

Had this .22 cal PP750 about 11 months and shot easily couple thousand rounds through it. Broke a poppet back in January and that was easily replaced. So when the pistol stopped shooting a couple weeks ago, figured it was another broken poppet. Alas, not the case. Will be stripping down to the Bellevilles, just as a matter of course. Gun has maintained pressure all these weeks, encouraging. I am suspecting crap in the reg, maybe the sintered filter, which would have to be totally clogged for these symptoms. But...

If anyone has had a similar experience, were you able to determine a cause for your malfunctioning PP750?

ATB, Mark

What happens when you pull the trigger? Do you hear the hammer strike?

If there’s no action / sound / any evidence of mechanical operation, it’s a problem related to the hammer / spring / trigger assembly.

If there IS action / sound / any evidence of mechanical operation, then it could be related to the valve / regulator / transfer port.

OR…. perhaps maybe you have a pellet stuck in the barrel.

But honestly I dont know that much about that gun, I would just check those things first. I would score my proficiency somewhere between Alec Baldwin and Keanu Reeves.