PP700SA rat action today...

Went down to the dairy with my Bantam HR and pp700sa. The pp700sa hogged up all the action. Five rats, all 10 yards and in, and one pigeon from the rafters at 20 yards. It was a good 3 hours of doing nothing at all... I only recovered three of the rattus the other kills where headshots on rats peeking out their holes.

1594079382_15581670625f03b896618f40.73111158.jpeg
1594079383_13868641855f03b8970c88f0.67119292.jpeg
1594079384_5756522285f03b8986a7109.83351146.jpeg

Good shooting! I like the looks of your PP700SA. I’ve got a P-rod with a DonnyFL SUMO on it. I can shoot it at night without disturbing my neighbors. So far I’ve killed sixteen rats and two skunks. The raccoons I’ve let be for now. One night there was three of them. They slashed through the mesh and almost killed one of our rabbits. Im not sure if I have the fpe to take them out humanely. 

@qball, After a tin of pellets I chronoed three 10 shot strings for 670 FPS, I’ve shot hundreds of rats with this setup. But it was still a little too hot for shooting up into the rafters. So I actually choked off the transfer port as much as I could with the set screw. Now it’s doing about 550 (misplaced the numbers). It is a very effective sub 30 yard rat pester.

@qball, After a tin of pellets I chronoed three 10 shot strings for 670 FPS, I’ve shot hundreds of rats with this setup. But it was still a little too hot for shooting up into the rafters. So I actually choked off the transfer port as much as I could with the set screw. Now it’s doing about 550 (misplaced the numbers). It is a very effective sub 30 yard rat pester.

thanks, this could be poor man’s leshiy I’ve been looking for! LOL 

has anyone tried PP750?

thanks, this could be poor man’s leshiy I’ve been looking for! LOL 

has anyone tried PP750?

mmahoney, a fellow forum member called it just that. His review was what prompted me to buy mine.

Krale rocks, supposed be in my grubby little hands on Monday, ordered Thursday! This is faster than most things I ordered from US! I’m going to try to shoot .22 hades at 750 just to make sure When the tree rats show up they will be good and dead. Plus at 750 it’s pretty much flat between 20-30 yards which is my normal shooting distance.

Post up your impressions after you used it a while.

Krale rocks, supposed be in my grubby little hands on Monday, ordered Thursday! This is faster than most things I ordered from US! I’m going to try to shoot .22 hades at 750 just to make sure When the tree rats show up they will be good and dead. Plus at 750 it’s pretty much flat between 20-30 yards which is my normal shooting distance.

Post up your impressions after you used it a while.

Will do, will start a new thread at PCP. Since I really need it to be quiet/suburban back yard, got an emperor on the way! Is there such thing as too much of a good thing(quiet)? LOL