• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PP700SA first rat kill recorded with Pard700S

Paard 007, s are very scope critical, I first tried one on a ffp scope and it wasn't good. 

It also depends on the paard aperture if it 12 or 16mm.,the latter having a smaller field of view. 

I still occasionally use it on my summer, daylight, setup for when the light fades. 

Since changing to the 008p lrf I use it as both day and night scope and use the 007 as a spotter. 

@Blacadder. I agree. The 007S is not like the 008LRF and it has its drawback; hence the price difference. My intention with this scope was to try it out for the PP700SA for close range rat shoots and my Impact MK2 for coyotes. The 007S works, but the scope magnification should be in the 3X or less to be more usable IMO. My Impact has the Element Helix which is a 6-24x and at 6X the FOV is very narrow and very challenging to spot coyotes in the dark. But once the coyote is in the FOV, then it is not too bad. I recently did my coyote#4 attempt but failed. That video will be launched in a couple of weeks. Other than that both of my PARD are pretty good. Thanks for watching.

@Ezana4CE. the additional weight of the Pard007S is not too bad at all. I have tried adding an external IR at the front and that balanced the gun even better. Yes I can shoot offhand with that setup, but I am terrible with it so I tend not to shoot offhand unless I have to. Also, it is impossible to operate the gun offhand and adjusting the focus at the same time. So shooting stick is the only way for me.

@Aaron686. Thank you.

@Max115 So I come back to finish watching the video and it starts right around 4:32. Max I laughed for a good while at the commentary here "this guy came back and he did the unthinkable..." Hilarious, my friggin stomach hurts laughing at this. This is gold my friend!! Are you using the stock adapter to affix the Pard 007s to your Element Helix?

@Max115 So I come back to finish watching the video and it starts right around 4:32. Max I laughed for a good while at the commentary here "this guy came back and he did the unthinkable..." Hilarious, my friggin stomach hurts laughing at this. This is gold my friend!! Are you using the stock adapter to affix the Pard 007s to your Element Helix?

I had to come back and watch that part again. This time I read the caption "He was shot in the body while..." 😂😂 and that's exactly what I was thinking was going on when I saw this the first time, but I was too busy laughing to read the caption. The casualness of your commentary adds to the hilarity. I love it!! You guys have to watch and hear this. I'm not going to spoil it. +1 for your humor.

@Ezana4CE. Lol. I am glad you enjoyed this video. I had to resist and tone down that part of the commentary when he was trying to get fresh the second time with the deceased female (I presumed it was a female, lol). When he couldn't get her to response to his Marlon Brando's come on, he was actually checking his "manhood" (at least in my interpretation) to see if it was up for action... and I spoiled it by sending a pellet into him instead. See 5:13 mark (he was like "what happen to my little buddy here?")