Mike,

I wish you luck with your new pistol. On the subject of see-all sights, I am very happy you are happy, Every competitive pistol shooter I know is aware of the advantage of a longer sight plane and the disadvantage of short sight planes. Do your own research. It is a bad idea to bet against physics.

steve -

You apparently don't understand how the SeeAll sight works !

Note, see the way that dot sights work, the SeeAll is similar in the way the eye see's the target !

Steve wrote -

Do your own research. It is a bad idea to bet against physics.

Funny, again, learn how the sight works before bashing it..! It works just fine, if my being able to hit a good bullseye means anything !!

Mike

Like I said Mike, I am very happy you are pleased with those sights. You may however, examine some of the high end competition 10 meter air pistols and their open sights and then ask yourself why they are the way they are. The SeeAll sights would have value on a powder burner at short distances, but certainly not on a air pistol with a loopy trajectory, especially if you expect to shoot 1" groups at 25 meters or better. The sight plane is simply too short to see the required sighting error. If you cannot detect sight misalignment, you have no chance to correct for it. The PP700S-A is capable of shooting 1" groups at 25 meters, but not with those sights. I regularly shoot 20 round 2" groups freehand with a reflex sight, but I can't do that with the SeeAll sights. I. would be lucky to hold a 4" group. Even if I could, I could not see a target beyond that distance because the muzzle would block the target because of the required holdover.