• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Powerhouse valve

Full barrel machine and install, The custom designing of finished product, all services for his gun’s from customers and that was authorized by Don. What you seen as far as the carbines and the choice of stocks was all me. Don has been after me for years to build gun’s for him.
There is no Burger King ordering of guns anymore. This is because it takes a toll on us as airgunsmith’s and is not profitable. Plus when guns are on my website it’s a buy and ship thing and no waiting months for the gun. Technically more guns will be put into the market.
Been bugging the Stainless Master for over 2 years now to do me 20" stainless PROD tubes to no avail, lol!

It's a good thing I have a couple of his parts in assortment.

He did once and was about to again.

Too bad I was the only one (was wanting 2) interested, and he was supposed to do a minimum of 5.
Yes. He did reach out to me for tube specs but also understand that his son passed away during that time as well. Life became more important. That’s why I’m happy to help him enjoy life from here on out.

Point out the advertising? I get yelled at when I do and I get yelled at when I don’t?
Why is that?
No one is yelling. You posted a product that was no longer available and then said the product is coming back through your shop. Seems like clandestine advertising. What else can it be when you extol the virtues of a product that only you will sell?

Reactions: Pale_Rider
Well your posts lack details. Usually a picture and a short teaser sentence. Then people have to ask questions to dig for more details. Just be up front with your products and less click baity.
I had only made a statement, Period! Wasn’t looking to sell anything. If I wanted to do that my business would be emblazoned on top of this forum. And again look back, it was a statement.

No one is yelling. You posted a product that was no longer available and then said the product is coming back through your shop. Seems like clandestine advertising. What else can it be when you extol the virtues of a product that only you will sell?
Again point out the advertising in a mere statement about a friend of mine. I only answered people truthfully about questions or them being misled.

The Powerhouse valve is legendary!! And will definitely amp up the power in a Marauder. View attachment 289512
I’m glad there is still a source for the Cothran Powerhouse Marauder valve. It’s the single best upgrade for big FPE in heavy projectile Marauders/Armadas. Fantastic.

Try calling. I talk with Don frequently. Yes, he is going to throttle waaaaay back, but he will still be making stuff. I think mostly custom builds. Sadly, no airtubes. The raw material has just gone away. But all the other bits, valves, rear cockers, triggers, fill ports etc. are available. And last I talked to him, he had a good reserve of most of those yet. I own six rifles bult on his parts, from 177 to 457, you can better believe that I'll have lots of spares before he does whatever he's gonna do. And, for the record, he makes 4 valves, three for the 7/8" tubes and the Marauder valve. The 7/8" valves have ports of .180, .250 and the big one for 457, I forget the port diameter.

Call him if you need something.
Chris

Reactions: Airgun-Revisions
Are you a sponsor of this forum? I believe you're supposed to post these advertisements in the industry news section.
Yo bro
The man is responding to questions posed in an open forum.
And providing very informative answers as well as updating those of us interested in Don Cothran
FWIW
He did not initiate this thread,

Just my tuppence

Reactions: Airgun-Revisions
Try calling. I talk with Don frequently. Yes, he is going to throttle waaaaay back, but he will still be making stuff. I think mostly custom builds. Sadly, no airtubes. The raw material has just gone away. But all the other bits, valves, rear cockers, triggers, fill ports etc. are available. And last I talked to him, he had a good reserve of most of those yet. I own six rifles bult on his parts, from 177 to 457, you can better believe that I'll have lots of spares before he does whatever he's gonna do. And, for the record, he makes 4 valves, three for the 7/8" tubes and the Marauder valve. The 7/8" valves have ports of .180, .250 and the big one for 457, I forget the port diameter.

Call him if you need something.
Chris
Chris sir, it's his tubes that I want.

Actually, I own a few of his tubes, but they are not for the PROD, unfortunately, lol!

I am wanting two 20" ones for my PROD with a 20" LW barrel and for one of my 17xx.

Yeah, I'd like to make rifles of my carbines, send out parts for nickel-plating, put them in Boyd's Varmint stocks with adjustable cheek pieces, then I'll be happy!

Yo bro
The man is responding to questions posed in an open forum.
And providing very informative answers as well as updating those of us interested in Don Cothran
FWIW
He did not initiate this thread,

Just my tuppence
He started the thread. The very definition of initiate and the very definition of clandestine advertising as mentioned in #13 of the forum rules. You must be reading a different thread. It's not costing me anything it's just a weird looking thread because of what he's doing. A blind man could see it.