• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Powerhouse valve

He started the thread. The very definition of initiate and the very definition of clandestine advertising as mentioned in #13 of the forum rules. You must be reading a different thread. It's not costing me anything it's just a weird looking thread because of what he's doing. A blind man could see it.
I totally think you’re the dude version of a Nancy.

I totally think you’re the dude version of a Nancy.
I don't think it will help your clandestine advertising to attack forum members in the process. I told you it's between you and the forum owner. Lie to everyone else just don't lie to yourself. I would not have commented here again if the other member had not tried to say you didn't start the thread. Good luck in your new endeavors.

Anyone care to elaborate on this valves design, function and tuning?

Where is it sold.. link?
Well I was wrong about the vent hole being the only way to adjust it. I was reading a post on GTA about balanced valves and came across this info by “wyoman”

1) “To reduce valve dwell and make the valve "tunable" like Marko suggested, increasing the vent to the balance chamber is one method.
1664061734282.jpeg

Insert a tight fitting wooden or plastic dowel into the stem before drilling (to reduce burrs and tear-out). Use a cobalt or carbide bit.
That valve stem has been hardened.. bigtime!
Make sure the pin moves freely inside the stem - moves by gravity alone and the turned down section aligns with the vent.

2) Use a heavier valve return spring. The one on the right has the same dimensions as original but thicker wire diameter - its spring constant is 50% higher
1664061767820.jpeg

3) Make sure that the hammer/striker is not pressing on the valve stem at rest. Use a SSS, a recessed striker, or both.
You don't want the valve closure force to have to overcome the hammer spring... e.g...
XtoVQTK.jpg

When tuning off the plateau, when you get close, take small steps with the spring adjuster (like 1/8 turn at a time). If you get a setting that self regulates, it will be in a small window.”