Powerful long range rifle suggestions

In 2-3 months i m getting a second rifle as my local range expands to 200/300/400 meters so i m starting doing my homework.

I have a gauntlet2 .30 that shoots fine out to 100 meters but i d like something else for longer range.

Budget is around 1500$, must be .25cal and must have a magazine,otherwise i would have already got a texan. I will only be using slugs,so no chocked barrels. Bonus if it s tactical form factor.

*When i m saying powerful,i mean in relation with flatter "bullet" trajectory.

I d like to hear your suggestions,apart from FX guns as i already did my research on them and tried them from others at the range.

Reactions: 357cal
I don't use my Huben that way (plus it is s .22), but many with the .25 caliber K1 have been having great success doing what you want to do. I know the price new is over your limit, but you could probably get a used one for around that price. Also, member Emu has been posting about great success he is having with the Sidewinder too, but as a newer gun there will be fewer used ones available, but you could look into that as well.

Reactions: Chard
There are members doing some pretty impressive stuff with the Kral rifles in various ways. Troy Hammer is a guru with those platforms. You can also study some posts by @Dr. Kralenstein, he is getting some good results out of the Kral rifles.

There is also a member shooting out to 400 yards and beyond with a HIGHLY modified Benjamin Armada. search for posts by member @Scotchmo.

Spend some time in the ELR sub forum reading results, and I think that you should be able to get where you want to be. That said, you may have to engage in a bit of modifying and tuning to get there.

My research keeps taking me back to the vulcan3. I just dont know how am i gonna get one of the latest models with the unchoked cz barrel. Krale for example lists it with an ap barrel. Or maybe i should get the .30 and be done with it? .25 vs .30 for long range?
I contacted Krale about my .30 barrel V3 and they informed me that all of them now are CZ un-choked. I knew mine was not choked as I slugged it after I got it.