• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Powerful long range rifle suggestions

Now that s exciting!! Do we have any more info???

I contacted Krale about my .30 barrel V3 and they informed me that all of them now are CZ un-choked. I knew mine was not choked as I slugged it after I got it.
I believe all vulcans 3 came with an unchocked barrel in 30 cal from the beginning. Only the .22 and .25 had chocked AP barrels.

Reactions: Trucker3573
I have a Vulcan 3 in 30. Great accurate gun. Can be tuned a ton of different ways. Mine came to me with a 180-190 bar reg, stiffer spring, shooting 62.5 gr slugs nearly 1000 fps. Was crazy. It’s been tuned down to shoot 44.75 pellets at 900. Great to the 70 yards I’ve tried. Never tried further as to me an air rifle is a 100 yard weapon but I know people like to push them. I know with mine you need .306 slugs for them to shoot well. Not sure all the barrels are like that or not but you may want to make sure you have a source for that size.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore