Kral Arms Power tuning parts

Hi bud
Most people modify the kral guns themselves to extract more power.
Or just to make the gun shoot smoother.
Ie polishing trigger parts and rough edges of the moving parts like cocking lever.
You could alter the transfer port holes and change or turn in hammer spring.
The first thing I did was change the valve spring too get rid of that god damm nasty twang.
They shoot fairly consistently without a regulator.

Hi bud
Most people modify the kral guns themselves to extract more power.
Or just to make the gun shoot smoother.
Ie polishing trigger parts and rough edges of the moving parts like cocking lever.
You could alter the transfer port holes and change or turn in hammer spring.
The first thing I did was change the valve spring too get rid of that god damm nasty twang.
They shoot fairly consistently without a regulator.
So I see like others have upgraded parts like the cocking lever, better trigger, etc. you’re saying there aren’t parts that I can buy and replace? Also I put three washers In between the hammer and the spring to have it shoot faster. Another thing I want to do is put a reg in it and tune it with the hammer spring, do ya think that will improve accuracy and power?

Hi bud
Just winding the spring inwards will increase power.
You can use a stiffer hammer spring.
The only upgrade cocking lever is a biathlon " if you can find one.
Without drilling out transfer ports " the power will be limited no matter what spring you put in.
They do a type of match trigger for newer model krals" but my np03 and np02 both old style" so I had to polish the trigger parts to get it shooting smoothly.
Accuracy will improve by doing the above modification.
A regulator will take up tube space " so it's a double edged sword.
Krals a pretty accurate out the box " try various pellets to get the best accuracy from your gun.
To heavy a hammer spring means more stress on the moving parts and you will only be able to go so far power wise.
Hope this helps

Reactions: jd72ke9z
Hi bud
Just winding the spring inwards will increase power.
You can use a stiffer hammer spring.
The only upgrade cocking lever is a biathlon " if you can find one.
Without drilling out transfer ports " the power will be limited no matter what spring you put in.
They do a type of match trigger for newer model krals" but my np03 and np02 both old style" so I had to polish the trigger parts to get it shooting smoothly.
Accuracy will improve by doing the above modification.
A regulator will take up tube space " so it's a double edged sword.
Krals a pretty accurate out the box " try various pellets to get the best accuracy from your gun.
To heavy a hammer spring means more stress on the moving parts and you will only be able to go so far power wise.
Hope this helps
Saw a great video on the impact mk3 and thought I might be able to add a reg to the kral and put it so that the hammer spring and reg are In harmony. Idk if you can manipulate a reg like that in the kral. I was hoping you could.

That's why I like the np02 as it has high shot count.
My np03 about 40 shots on small air cylinder and about 80 from longer cylinder but it adds weight.
Np02 is à badass little gun as its very compact with bottle and cylinder.
If your gun has a twang when you fire it" that will be the valve spring" as its way way to stiff.
But to remove the valve is a pain as the cylinder threads are ridiculously tight as the oring seems to get into the threads when assembled.
The valve poppet can also be shaped for better air flow.
Hence lighter valve spring = lighter hammer spring.
Both my krals are setup this way.
I made my own biathlon lever as I got sick of trying to find one.
I will put some pics of them up for you later today.
I hope I'm making sense to you lol

That's why I like the np02 as it has high shot count.
My np03 about 40 shots on small air cylinder and about 80 from longer cylinder but it adds weight.
Np02 is à badass little gun as its very compact with bottle and cylinder.
If your gun has a twang when you fire it" that will be the valve spring" as its way way to stiff.
But to remove the valve is a pain as the cylinder threads are ridiculously tight as the oring seems to get into the threads when assembled.
The valve poppet can also be shaped for better air flow.
Hence lighter valve spring = lighter hammer spring.
Both my krals are setup this way.
I made my own biathlon lever as I got sick of trying to find one.
I will put some pics of them up for you later today.
I hope I'm making sense to you lol
Somewhat, I’m just getting into the more complicated stuff with it since I have a good job and I can afford it haha. I’m starting to enjoy it more and just bought a Caldwell crony. I’m gunna do some reading about the valve in pcps