Power setting on S510?

Finally got ahold of some .22 JSB 18g pellets for the S510 reg.

I have the power knob 1 click back from full power shooting 15.89 currently with boring accuracy. 

It's my understanding that this gun in .22 really likes the 18g also but was wondering perhaps crank up the power for this heavier pellet. 

Yes, will be shooting it in the morning and will then make observations.....just wanted to shoot the breeze and input appreciated. 

I’ve shot the 18.1 grain pellets from 300 to just over 1000 FPS with great accuracy from a whole pile of different type guns. They are what many consider the gold standard to which all others are compared to. Myself included. Push them as fast as you can until the groups open up , pretty sure your rifle will run out of air first. I keep a stock pile of 5k at all times , at 6k I start to panic and get ordering as quick as possible. The 25.4 grain do almost as well but don’t seem to like low speeds from the shooting I’ve done with them from sub 500fps pistols . 

Same thing for the 18's on that gun. ( I have one also ) You can go full power but it has a reputation for consistency (speedwise) getting a little wonky - 1 click off of full power and yeah - one can practically take a nap and just pull the trigger every now and then. ( it'll hit whatever its aimed at . . . ) I don't shoot mine as often as I'd like but when I do I'm always amazed at just what a laser it truly is.