• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Power plenum upgrade?

Purchased an FX impact from Utah airguns last fall. Shortly afterwards the new FX's with power plenums came out.. 1st of January they offered a special $100 upgrade for my gun purchased on that date, or $300 for people that did not fall within those dates. At any rate it's been 10 months and they say I'm still on a list. Is this reasonable ? Has anybody got one done by Utah since January?

I was preparing parts for a next level power upgrade, waited so many months for my local dealers to call me and ended up researching other options.

What I found 3 parts from 3 different sources + shipping each the total cost came very close to the entire PP kit from Krales.

151.88 euros total (the order, shipping, brokerage fee, duty/taxes) and I got it within 4 days UPS (I shall order this months ago I would be done and happy), you convert this to your local currency.

You can get the plenum from 910 Airgun tuning $50 but the power doesn’t go up

George, did you try different settings; reg settings & hammer spring settings?

With any configuration, you have different settings and the system needs to be tuned in for any change. 

I have a few more things to do but I’m close to modifying my .25 Vulcan 2 with a PP. It’s coming and I guarantee 58-60 FPE.