Power Plenum on .25 cal., 600mm slug liner and 33.5gr NS slug

Powerbroker

Honestly (and I may get shot down for this) but you dont need to go to town on your transfer port like like a lot of people have done to get a big increase. I have seen a few posts where people have totally butchered theirs.

I seated a pellet, flowed the internal 90deg edge of the port leading into the rear of the pellet with a dremel/ carbide bit and then polished with fine wet and dry paper wrapped around a 3mm drill bit.

This alone took 15 minutes and resulted in a 40fps increase (which equated at the time to a 5% increase)

With your set up at 880fps you may see 45fps....

If you go steady and are capable it really is the best free mod you can do (assuming you already own or can borrow a dremel)

👍

„Powerbroker“

Sąžiningai (ir aš galiu būti už tai nušautas), bet jums nereikia eiti į miestą pervedimo uoste, kaip ir daugelis žmonių, kad padarytumėte didelį padidėjimą. Mačiau keletą pranešimų, kuriuose žmonės visiškai pasigailėjo jų.

Sėdėjau granulę, dremel / karbido antgaliu išpyliau vidinį 90deg uosto kraštą, vedantį į granulės užpakalinę dalį, tada poliruoju smulkiu šlapiu ir sausu popieriumi, apvyniotu aplink 3 mm grąžtą.

Vien tai užtruko 15 minučių ir padidėjo 40 kadrų per sekundę (tuo metu tai prilygo 5% padidėjimui).

Kai nustatysite 880 kadrų per sekundę greitį, galite pamatyti 45 kadrų per sekundę ...

Jei einate stabiliai ir esate pajėgus, tai tikrai yra geriausias nemokamas mod, kurį galite padaryti (darant prielaidą, kad jūs jau turite ar galite pasiskolinti dremel)

1f44d.svg

You are absolutely right.

Replacing the probe with a thin tip would give you an additional 33 ~ fps.

Hi everyone. It looks like a lighter slug with a lower caliber liner is the solution to get the desired 950 fps for stability without aggressive machining. Like the .22 cal slug liner. I am getting one. Inputs will be appreciated.

Send me your Impact i will fine tune it for you for free.

I am half way around the globe and we have 3 confirmed Corona virus infection with one death. :) But no. Thanks.

16mm HSTA and 57mm HS

Powerbroker

Honestly (and I may get shot down for this) but you dont need to go to town on your transfer port like like a lot of people have done to get a big increase. I have seen a few posts where people have totally butchered theirs.

I seated a pellet, flowed the internal 90deg edge of the port leading into the rear of the pellet with a dremel/ carbide bit and then polished with fine wet and dry paper wrapped around a 3mm drill bit.

This alone took 15 minutes and resulted in a 40fps increase (which equated at the time to a 5% increase)

With your set up at 880fps you may see 45fps....

If you go steady and are capable it really is the best free mod you can do (assuming you already own or can borrow a dremel)

1f44d.svg

Thank you but I don’t have steady hands..:)