Power Plenum on .25 cal., 600mm slug liner and 33.5gr NS slug

You don't need a stronger spring i think, thats what the hammer weight does. Adds inertia that can open the valve more at higher pressures. Youre running the power plenum hammer spring or your original? Original has a bit more pop i think.

I am running the Power Plenum kit. I have installed the spring from the impact x. I have not tested it yet. Will update soon. Thank you.

So ? Did you test with the 57 mm long spring ?

The Impact is the most adjustable, but can also the most tricky airgun to tune properly. The balance between the regulator, valve and hammer do not operate like most other regulated airguns. Sometimes less is more. 

@powerbroker no offense, but people like you are probably the reason why FXUSA doesn't sell the power plenum kit to just anyone. They want a certified technician to perform the upgrade.

PK

The Impact is the most adjustable, but can also the most tricky airgun to tune properly. The balance between the regulator, valve and hammer do not operate like most other regulated airguns. Sometimes less is more. 

@powerbroker no offense, but people like you are probably the reason why FXUSA doesn't sell the power plenum kit to just anyone. They want a certified technician to perform the upgrade.

PK

The Impacts biggest feature is that it provides easy adustment for the home tuner, it always has been and its very well documented. 

Performing the upgrade will be straight forward for anyone owners who have worked on their gun before (which I guess will be a lot)

If we agree that installing it isnt difficult are you saying it needs to be set up/ tuned by a trained technician to work at optimum performance?

If thats the case then the whole premis of the gun is lost.

Powerbroker has the plenum, has experience and had realistic expectations of where the power should be. He has posted his real world results yet is being shot down by many who dont have the PP.

That doesnt make sense.

I dont think he's being shot down, I think guys are trying to suggest that maybe he's missing something. 

He's saying the power plenum doesn't live up to claims or something like that right? If everyone else who has it is is reporting massive power but he isn't, is it possible he missed something along the way?

The Impact is easy to adjust, but tuning it properly causes issues for many. Adjusting on the fly is what makes the Crown a better choice than the Impact.

https://youtu.be/9K9uG2KOPt0

I am no rocket scientist and the impact is not rocket science. If anyone claiming the stock fx impact with PP without further machining can wallop the 34gr NS, please tell us the tunning method to achieve it.

i did all the tuning process and failed the expectations as claimed by others. 
bob o , i know you have vast knowledge about the impact but your claim of “everyone else who has it is is reporting massive power” is too vague, What massive power? The topic is, can you wallop that 34gr ns pass 900fps with the stock? It may have a humungous power but still, it cannot wallop that 34 gr ns pass 900. It seems that you yourself hesitates to claim you did it. 
GQ, you dont have the pp. please dont claim you can. If you just post those videos, your claim is purely hearsay. No first hand knowledge. I have challenged you to walk the talk. Get one pp and tune it. Otherwise, your claim Is hearsay.

PK

I Have no problem on offensive accusation but be sure you can defend your accusation. Do you have the pp? Can you walk the talk or your are just passing the gossip? 
the impact is not rockets science. 
Moreover, only US companies require the buyer to have it installed by US companies. In EU, they say you can install it because it is not a rocket science and they encourage to do it your own. 
So, your accusation is baseless.

PK

The Impacts biggest feature is that it provides easy adustment for the home tuner, it always has been and its very well documented. 

Performing the upgrade will be straight forward for anyone owners who have worked on their gun before (which I guess will be a lot)

If we agree that installing it isnt difficult are you saying it needs to be set up/ tuned by a trained technician to work at optimum performance?

If thats the case then the whole premis of the gun is lost.

Powerbroker has the plenum, has experience and had realistic expectations of where the power should be. He has posted his real world results yet is being shot down by many who dont have the PP.

That doesnt make sense.

Precisely, Jamie. 

Just spent some time with mine. 700 mm PP with slug liner. Had no problem getting to 960 FPS. Started at 110 bar and now I’m at 135 bar shooting .25 mk2’s stopped at 960 then I backed off valve adjuster to about the 2.5 line to get to 940. Adjusted power to 5 and now I’m around 925. 

I am no rocket scientist and the impact is not rocket science. If anyone claiming the stock fx impact with PP without further machining can wallop the 34gr NS, please tell us the tunning method to achieve it.

bob o , i know you have vast knowledge about the impact but your claim of “everyone else who has it is is reporting massive power” is too vague, What massive power? The topic is, can you wallop that 34gr ns pass 900fps with the stock? It may have a humungous power but still, it cannot wallop that 34 gr ns pass 900. It seems that you yourself hesitates to claim you did it. 
GQ, you dont have the pp. please dont claim you can. If you just post those videos, your claim is purely hearsay. No first hand knowledge. I have challenged you to walk the talk. Get one pp and tune it. Otherwise, your claim Is hearsay.

Hey Bro,,,stay calm and wait. Heavy winter here up north Canada. I got the PP installed and just wait for mother nature to calm down.

I own my Impact for 4 years and I know what i am talking about. And yes i garantee you i will get over 920 fps.

By this time try to fine tune yours properly.

Hey Bro,,,stay calm and wait. Heavy winter here up north Canada. I got the PP installed and just wait for mother nature to calm down.

I own my Impact for 4 years and I know what i am talking about. And yes i garantee you i will get over 920 fps.

Fantastic. Did you see this Powerbroker ?

Just spent some time with mine. 700 mm PP with slug liner. Had no problem getting to 960 FPS. Started at 110 bar and now I’m at 135 bar shooting .25 mk2’s stopped at 960 then I backed off valve adjuster to about the 2.5 line to get to 940. Adjusted power to 5 and now I’m around 925. 

This is good new! I was excited to see the number. There is hope after all. But the excitement was short lived. I wish it was a 34 grain slug.

Please don’t get me wrong. I am looking forward to the fx slug that is lighter than 34 grain.

Sorry if i sound serious. I am from asia and i may have not communicated well. I will just use emogi to show facial expressions:) We are suppose to enjoy the sharing of thoughts over a bottle of 🍺

This is good new! I was excited to see the number. There is hope after all. But the excitement was short lived. I wish it was a 34 grain slug.

Please don’t get me wrong. I am looking forward to the fx slug that is lighter than 34 grain.

I actually shot1 clip of 33.5 slugs. That was my second to last clip. I didn’t see much difference between those and the pellets. Look up 56 from my shot string and count 28 down and that’s it. Here’s a pic of my targets. The right side top 3 down are 5 shot strings. The second one down had one flyer but was super tight on the others. That was the first time I shot slugs through it
1583029466_14295732765e5b1cda2fb272.23363886_76F4D83D-8444-4A95-A14C-579C4820865D.jpeg

I dont have 25 cal otherwise I would.

Most people here know that I can back up anything I say via scope cam and video. I'm not claiming anything.

Thank you bob. I have been following you even before i started pcp. Your youtube did help. But hey, you are now bigtime. Reviewing truck worth million of dollars. Goodluck and more power.