Power Plenum on .25 cal., 600mm slug liner and 33.5gr NS slug

I read this whole article,

it was a really interesting read...
1f605.svg
 ....and my conclusion is that without little bit of machining and changing a longer HS you can't accomplish much more..

correct me if I'm wrong.. but I think that I'm not! 

Precisely. That is what i am trying to explain but, for lack of comprehension, they say you can but you need to do this and that. I said what duh?

Nonetheless, for update, I can now wallop a 33gr slug pass 950 by simply installing the longer HS and replace the HS for the PP kit. 

Happy plinking. 

i know what is wrong here 

when u said hammer at max how did u decide that ?

i have two mk2 one with pp and the other without 

the hammer adjuster is different on both 

pp version hammer adjustment has more room to play with 

when u say hammer maxed out that means u barley move the hammer wheel

if u want more fps u should tighten the hammer more cuz i can go up to 950 easily with pp version using 33.5gr NSA

hope my english is clear 😅

I read this whole article,

it was a really interesting read...
1f605.svg
 ....and my conclusion is that without little bit of machining and changing a longer HS you can't accomplish much more..

correct me if I'm wrong.. but I think that I'm not! 

Precisely. That is what i am trying to explain but, for lack of comprehension, they say you can but you need to do this and that. I said what duh?

Nonetheless, for update, I can now wallop a 33gr slug pass 950 by simply installing the longer HS and replace the HS for the PP kit. 

Happy plinking.

Do you have the part number of the longer hammer spring you used or any info on it please?

I had a descending shot string on my raptor. But had a lot to do with my tune, I was over dwelling the valve considerably. Once I got my tune to the knee of the bell curve, things got much better. 

according your numbers though, 20fps Extreme spread isn’t bad at all.

That is promising if the poi at 100 meters is within 1MOA. With NSA 26gr, the dev is around 1.1. The King heavy, the deviation is around 2.4.

...I am just communicating...

My Asian friend, now you can go there to walk your talk :)...or did I sad wrong talk your walk? :) or...cannot really remember how you were communicating it but kind of annoyed me couple times...anyway, go there -> I made you some pictures. No worries I like the Ikea style as well, pictures cannot misunderstand

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/fx-impact-mk2-pp-25-cal-how-to-start-tuning-for-power/page/2/#post-675924

I have no problem annoying anyone, i expect the same. - Pawnstars.

I need to say sorry if i have hurt your feelings. :)