Power Plenum for FX Impact

AirTanksForSale.com / TopGun-Airguns.com / ExpertHPA.com are officially listed by FX as being able to upgrade your FX Impact with the brand new Power Plenum. 
The new larger Impact Power Plenum offers more power, shots, etc.. See increased power specifications in the 3rd picture.
The Power Plenum kit is much better than just adding a larger plenum. This complete kit allows one to go full power, AND low power with consistency. Just adding a larger plenum won't allow the power adjustability going down AND up.
Price varies, but starts at $100 for Impacts purchased within November or sooner.
These ARE Backwards compatible to MK1

Call us at 714-907-0067 with any questions you may have.
1578675001_8115227595e18ab39974432.21253357_PowerPlenum-A.jpg
1578675017_20240367085e18ab49e33173.39058439_PowerPlenum-F.jpg
1578675007_6358283045e18ab3f96cbc0.39257336_PowerPlenum-B.jpg
1578675037_2734345945e18ab5d333419.85763634_PowerPlenum-C.jpg
1578675058_12997865905e18ab7262ae19.68392113_PowerPlenum-I.jpg

I disagree with you heavy-impact. Modifying the transfer port in the brass barrel inlet from its factory specification is not something FX Dealers should be doing to Impacts as part of installing the new Power Plenum Kits on their existing stock of guns, or on those Impacts that were purchased in the past before the press release. Due to liability issues and the potential for personal injury lawsuits FX Dealers should stick to shipping guns to their customers at factory specification without any modifications whatsoever.

The actual increase in velocity by enlarging the transfer port in the barrel inlet is not as large as some would have you believe anyway. And many times enlarging the transfer port hole in the feeding pin (pellet probe) results in it getting caught in the magazine as it is cocked backwards resulting in it becoming hopelessly jammed in the magazine.

The fantastic thing about this new FX Power Plenum created by the world's greatest airgun designer ever to live, Mr. Fredrik Axelsson, is that if you want more power you just simply turn the miraculous new regulator up and adjust your Power Wheel and Valve Pin Adjustment Nut to the power required for the best accuracy for your pellets or slugs. This eliminates the need for most of the tuning tricks that were required in the past to tease more power out of a given platform.

But regardless of any other considerations, I don't feel like FX Dealers should feel obligated to modify anything on an Impact or any other airgun they sell...as FX Dealers I don't believe it is their place to do so.

All the best, Chuck

I disagree with you heavy-impact. Modifying the transfer port in the brass barrel inlet from its factory specification is not something FX Dealers should be doing to Impacts as part of installing the new Power Plenum Kits on their existing stock of guns, or on those Impacts that were purchased in the past before the press release. Due to liability issues and the potential for personal injury lawsuits FX Dealers should stick to shipping guns to their customers at factory specification without any modifications whatsoever.

My actual increase in velocity by enlarging the transfer port in the barrel inlet is not as large as some would have you believe anyway. And many times enlarging the transfer port hole in the feeding pin (pellet probe) results in it getting caught in the magazine as it is cocked backwards resulting in it becoming hopelessly jammed in the magazine.

The fantastic thing about this new FX Power Plenum created by the world's greatest airgun designer ever to live, Mr. Fredrik Axelsson, is that if you want more power you just simply turn the miraculous new regulator up and adjust your Power Wheel and Valve Pin Adjustment Nut to the power required for the best accuracy for your pellets or slugs. This eliminates the need for most of the tuning tricks that were required in the past to tease more power out of a given platform.

But regardless of any other considerations, I don't feel like FX Dealers should feel obligated to modify anything on an Impact or any other airgun they sell...as FX Dealers I don't believe it is their place to do so.

All the best, Chuck

I still believe it should be an option since this new version's performance is far behind the older impacts with $150 spent for simple modification.

For instance... My gen2 .30 impact makes 132 fpe at 150 bar with the following mods.

The larger version of my eccentric plenum design produced by Michael Osyda in Poland $140 shipped.

Valve seat drilled to 1/4" (6.35mm) free

Proper porting with perfect feeding in all conditions, done by me for free.

Maybe $2 in brass for a 4 gram hammer weight I turned on the lathe.

Many novices that don't understand airflow try to port their guns and have feeding problems and not so great performance but I can teach you if you're willing to listen.

I understand that you made this post as a childish dig at my design but I don't mind. Everyone who matters to me knows the truth without a doubt. I'm glad FX produced this part so guys like you can get closer to my power levels without hurting yourself.

The kit is not only a plenum.

1- 54 cc plenum

2- New valve housing design (different than the last MK2 version without removable valve seat)

3- A new designed valve rod .

4- A new front valve design without rubber ball.

5- A spring to replace the rubber ball.

6- A new hammer.

7- A hammer weight to replace the spring guide.

8- A new spring rod that does not go inside the plenum.

All together those components create the new potential for FX Impact owners.