Power block or not?

Just port out your old block threw the set screw hole there really isn't a whole lot of difference between the the two if you really want to up the power add the 720 port out your old block and add another power plenum where the back gauge goes I was shooting 56 gr pellets out of 600 mm at 920 fps at 160bar with tungsten hammer weight
IMG_20230613_195207288.jpg

Reactions: cosmic
In the block it holds the valve into the block u have to open the hole side to side not front back so the orings still seal the hole for transfer port I used a Dremel and was able to open the sides of the valve and the port in the block so it's closer to the double port size in the barrel also I used a tungsten hammer and a setting of a 160 bar used the valve adjuster up front to limit it travel just little bit just under 4 lines on the valve adjuster

Thank you, I two years old M3 so no power block.
I have good results with pellets, just try to make sense changing to slugs or just getting a new Slug rifle!
@Rodmar
Just an idea...
Try your current M3 in a configuration (tune) you hope for slugs and document your progress. If it meets your requirements, great!. If not, move on to a PP. Retune and document as well.
I would suggest testing equal weight slugs, or, lighter than your current pellets. Not heavier for sure.
Keep us posted on you journey.

Reactions: Bigragu and Rodmar