Posting in the classifieds

Holy cow! What a complete pain in the ass it is to post an ad. I have sold tons of stuff over the last few years and it was easy to construct ads with print and pictures. I like to believe I have reasonable intelligence. Unfortunately, I just spent a half hour trying to post an add that came out barely coherent. I feel I need to become an I.T. person to actually use the site. SMH.

Sharing from a different perspective I recently posted one from my FreeBSD workstation. The new format was easier just different. If you think compatibility with mobiles are hard you should see what life is like on FreeBSD with otter-browser on some websites.
@LMNOP I had to look this one up and still barely understand it.

I was trying to delete/remove some old wtb ads. There is nothing that says remove or delete ad. So you gotta pick nla or found. Which none of them applied to me. But I clicked FOUND. Lol. That was dumb But that’s what I did
@Fig Deleting a classified ad or part of an ad is not permitted according to the AGN classified rules. Perhaps that’s why you found it difficult to do so. If you change your mind and no longer wish to sell something that you advertised you can select “NLA” (no longer available) which would be applicable to the changing circumstances. The rules can be reviewed here. Rule #10 addresses deleting contents of an ad.

Reactions: jpl and Fig