• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Posting feedback?

Please note - All Member Feedback prior to June 8th 2022 can be found by using the Search feature (Search > Search titles only > Members name > look for threads with the Feedback prefix). Member feedback after June 8th 2022 can be found directly within the Members profile > Feedback Stats.

Is feedback really only for if you buy or sell something? Or can you use it if somebody gives you some great advice?
I was wondering the same thing. When they first rolled out the new format we could go to a member’s profile and leave feedback at our discretion. I tried again today and was asked to select “buyer,” “seller,” or “trader.” All I wanted to do is recognize a helpful member for consistently helping members resolve issues with a certain brand of airgun. I liked the option to leave feedback like this in conjunction with the ability to link a helpful thread or two so others can see the individual’s credibility in certain areas of airgunning. I found serious value in that feature and I miss it.