Postage to usa

The biggest probation would be the cost of shipping. Shipping within the U.S. has gotten very expensive and it's not worth even trying to sell some airguns because the cost to ship them makes the final cost so high, some folks just won't buy them.

Also, the rules can vary between the different states. Some states have restrictions on caliber, others on moderators. It's best to check where the buyer lives and research the laws for that state before shipping.

The biggest probation would be the cost of shipping. Shipping within the U.S. has gotten very expensive and it's not worth even trying to sell some airguns because the cost to ship them makes the final cost so high, some folks just won't buy them.

Also, the rules can vary between the different states. Some states have restrictions on caliber, others on moderators. It's best to check where the buyer lives and research the laws for that state before shipping.
Join pirateship.com if you have not. It cuts most prices in half in the US.

Shipping out of Denmark or for that matter inside o_O

A few times i hade been requested to send things back, then when i tell the seller the price for that ( he say he will cover ) well seller just say NVM and send me something new or refund money.
Okay that have not been expensive stuff, but still.

I just posted a letter yesterday. 4 USD for a no rush letter with one A4 paper inside. letter going to a town 40 KM away.

I don't think you have to give up on a U. S. buyer but I agree shipping isn't cheap. I've ordered guns from Krale a couple times. I live in the U. S.. The first one got here quickly but I ordered two the next time and they were over $800 so there was a custom duty. I don't know exactly what messed up the shipment, UPS said there was no shipping invoice on the outside of the box as required. There was one when I got it and it looked like it had been put on by Krale but maybe UPS just did it well. Krale sent me a new shipping invoice and I sent it to UPS. The shipper should let you know of this kind of requirement. I paid the customs duty to UPS.

In the U.S. one of the MAIN factors of the high cost of shipping a rifle is the LENGTH of the package. I've always recommended removing the barrel before shipping to cut length of package by about half. It also helps relieve stress damage that occurs to so many guns when shipped in their full length (bent barrels, broken stocks). I understand that when shipping in rifle case(s) this doesn't apply.