• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Post your 2022 Christmas Airgun Gifts

Pellets as stocking stuffers, but this year I told my family I needed to beef up the truck especially if I’m gonna be taking 12 hour drives to RMAC or EBR.

Last June after I pulled into my driveway after driving back from RMAC, there was an Exxon Valdez oil spill under my truck. Apparently in 2012 Ford used plastic oil pans and plastic drain plugs on their 6.7 diesels. The plug o ring let go, and all 15 quarts on my driveway. I can only imagine if that would’ve happened traveling thru the desert of Nevada, out in the middle of nowhere. So as part of my RMAC prep I’m switching out to a beefy billet aluminum oil pan snd an AFE deep sump tranny pan.

Hopefully by June I’ll have a free flow air filter kit along with an exhaust brake kit installed, also

Pellets as stocking stuffers, but this year I told my family I needed to beef up the truck especially if I’m gonna be taking 12 hour drives to RMAC or EBR.

Last June after I pulled into my driveway after driving back from RMAC, there was an Exxon Valdez oil spill under my truck. Apparently in 2012 Ford used plastic oil pans and plastic drain plugs on their 6.7 diesels. The plug o ring let go, and all 15 quarts on my driveway. I can only imagine if that would’ve happened traveling thru the desert of Nevada, out in the middle of nowhere. So as part of my RMAC prep I’m switching out to a beefy billet aluminum oil pan snd an AFE deep sump tranny pan.

Hopefully by June I’ll have a free flow air filter kit along with an exhaust brake kit installed, also
Don’t forget to install a Fumoto valve while the oil pan is new, clean, and uninstalled in your hands!

Reactions: qball
Thank you AOA. A sweet "Plinkers Special" and quick shipping in time for Christmas.
So many good things being said about the Revere it seemed like the perfect gift to Oneself.
Merry Christmas to all my AGN friends.

20221225_165324.jpg

Nothing from Santa here. I've got all the airguns I'll ever need and more. Hopefully able to give back to the community here over the next few weeks with some good deals. Chose to spend Christmas money on stuff for the kids this year. They're getting older and 'the real Santa' may be in his last year or two of giving.

Although Santa did bring me an Ember Mug to keep my coffee nice and hot. :D

I don't think Wayne is a member here, but all of us that cast airgun projectiles know him. He's a legend.

You're a better man than me to sling that 4 cavity brass mold. That sucker is heavy.

It's aluminum, I sure hope I didn't post that it was brass? Still had to keep sessions short, not as bad as the really long molds but takes some hand strength fo-sho!

Reactions: EdinGa
Grizzly G0602 Lathe
When i was a machinists apprentice, i was the only one there sitting down while operating a lathe ( full size lathe )
Even if it was a full size lathe, well when you are way past 6 foot tall, hovering over a machine like that are no fun, at least not if your stature are skeleton in skin sack as my build was back then.
So i got a tall chair, found my 0 marks, and just went to town, well at least with the small stuff, as i knew my "poo" i actually often got the better assignments that was more challenging and so forced me to remain standing.

Reactions: Scotty1