Post Black Friday Bargains Here

Eberlestock has a decent sale on some of their camping/hunting packs (up to 40% off). These are NOT cheaply made. They are made to last and made in the USA (if that means anything to you). I’m not affiliated with the company, but do like their products. I especially like their packs that have scabbards that can hold air rifles. For the serious airgun hunter, the Gunrunner and Uplander are two nice packs to consider for this purpose. Know the width of your rifle with scope, bipod, and accessories affixed and compare the measurement of the widest point on your gun with the width of the scabbard before ordering.
https://eberlestock.com/pages/2021-bfcm

I just bought at 5:00 a.m. from Bass Pro Shop a Vortek Spitffire 3X Prism Scope for $199.00 Regular price $350.00. I did internet research on it. It is gen 1,the gen 2 is $450.00 and not signifigantly better. This is a good deal. Reticle is red/green and etched in glass so you can still use it even if battery is dead. U-Tube has positive reviews. Fits weaver rails. I need adapter to fit to 11mm dovetail rail. BKL and UTG sell the adapters. These are available from Pyramid,Midway,and Airguns of Arizona.

Happy Thanksgiving.

DonC

P.S. I am a brand new Grandpa!

Use Pyramyd Air 11% off coupon code BLCKFRY11 good until 11:59pm EST, Sunday 11/28/21. This also includes free shipping on orders of $99 or more. 
B20998CE-6CAB-4698-9DEC-09F175E9FEDA.1637937416.jpeg

Competition Electronics ProChrono DLX w/Bluetooth $97

https://www.dvor.com/competition-electronics-prochrono-dlx-with-bluetooth.html?promotion=black-friday-deals-23-2021-11-26

Looking for an affordable chronograph? This is a simple one that has worked well for me. My issue with it has been shots failing to register when trying to use it in the shade or on overcast days. Aside from that it works well as a standalone unit or using the Bluetooth feature in conjunction with a phone and the app. 

I just bought at 5:00 a.m. from Bass Pro Shop a Vortek Spitffire 3X Prism Scope for $199.00 Regular price $350.00. I did internet research on it. It is gen 1,the gen 2 is $450.00 and not signifigantly better. This is a good deal. Reticle is red/green and etched in glass so you can still use it even if battery is dead. U-Tube has positive reviews. Fits weaver rails. I need adapter to fit to 11mm dovetail rail. BKL and UTG sell the adapters. These are available from Pyramid,Midway,and Airguns of Arizona.

Happy Thanksgiving.

DonC

P.S. I am a brand new Grandpa!

Congrats on being a grampa!!! Your gonna love it, I spoil the crap out of mine!!