• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Post Black Friday Bargains Here

Crosman has 25% off everything, 40% off some items.

Not bad. Here’s a link. https://www.crosman.com/airguns 

I checked and found these “in cart” discounts:

A .357 Benjamin Bulldog and they’re going for $711.07 before shipping and taxes. 

A .25 Benjamin Kratos goes for $510.82 with the discount before shipping and taxes. 

A .22 Benjamin Akela goes for $389.16 with the 40% discount before shipping and taxes. 

A Semi-Automatic .22 Benjamin Marauder goes for $590.25 with the 25% discount before shipping and taxes.

At least one of these guns can be purchased cheaper from another retail site if you can catch them in stock. 

MidwayUSA Weatherproof Gun Cover Olive Drab $13.99

Looks to be a decent cover for hunter and outdoorsman types to have in their trucks or packs. Or it could be used on muggy days when you’re unsure when it will rain, but you want to squeeze some outdoor range time in. Once the drizzle starts it seems that you can quickly slip this on to protect your rifle keeping it dry. It also seems like a good option to stow guns in order protect against dust and sand in those sort of environments. It says I can fit multiple guns. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1018516395?pid=902128&utm_source=general-promotion&utm_medium=email&utm_content=product_2_link&utm_campaign=caldwell-rock-br

Vortex Optics Viper Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6.5-20x 44mm Side Focus SFP $279

This is a limited quantity sale item, one-time offer, and plenty of decent reviews (over 200). Adjustable parallax from 50 yards to infinity. Capped turrets (MOA), no zero stop, it has a wire reticle (MRad), and a Vortex lifetime warranty. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2420772363?pid=928807

Caldwell Rock BR Competition Rifle Front Shooting Rest with Deluxe Rear Shooting Bag $109

Looks like a good deal on a decent entry level shooting rest for benchrest shooters. Plus it comes with a rear bag. Reviewers in the link below discuss issues with the device. Their issues don’t seem to outweigh the benefits. Reviews for this shooting rest seem to average four stars and up across multiple sites. 
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022501562?pid=544263

Anybody have issue with purchasing from dvor.com (optics planet ?) as listed earlier in this thread. They have some Element Optics scopes on special and I am considering a purchase. Do y'all recommend buying from them, where do they ship from. I am in the United States. Any issues at all, shipping, etc. Please advise. Thank you.

Tim

@69TransAm
I’ve bought plenty from both sites. Lotta shipments from Illinois. DVOR will charge you $9 for shipping for items purchased within the same day before midnight. It may be different for larger items like rifle hard cases. Both sites are legitimate, but DVOR is almost always cheaper. They are an outlet site for Optics Planet. When ordering from DVOR pay attention to the “expected to ship” date in smaller print. Sometimes it will say “expected to ship in 1-2 days” and other times it may read “expected to ship in 1-3 weeks.” I’ve had items that arrived after a couple of week as stated and some arrived a lot earlier. Also if you leave an item in your cart too long you’ll get a “reservation expired” message and you’ll have to renew the reservation. Basically they periodically check and update their inventory to see if they have any more of said item in stock. I’ve had items sell out while in my cart after an expired reservation. 

Use Pyramyd Air 11% off coupon code BLCKFRY11 good until 11:59pm EST, Sunday 11/28/21. This also includes free shipping on orders of $99 or more. 

Most of these sales are a scam. I put 3 Saber Tactical items in the cart valued at $265. When I use the code provided at checkout, it says "items in cart cannot be used with coupon provided.

SCAM!
B20998CE-6CAB-4698-9DEC-09F175E9FEDA.1637937416.jpeg
//www.w3.org/2000/svg%22%20viewBox=%220%200%20210%20140%22%3E%3C/svg%3E

To make a universal statement in the ad and change it to a conitional statement later is a SCAM

Usually when an asterisk is next to, beneath, or within a sales promotion or ad that indicates that there are additional terms and conditions (generally exceptions and exclusions). It should prompt the consumer to read the fine print. There is an asterisk next to the word “Order” in the original Pyramid Air Black Friday ad. I don’t see that as a scam. It’s consistent with how business had been done for decades. I understand that you see it your way and I have my perspective. Both are fine with me.