• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Possum #3 takes a dirt nap

one thing ive learned about predators around the home is they know you and your routine better than you imagine .. the sound of your door opening, the water pump coming on, your footsteps 'inside' the house they can feel .. and as far as you 'predator or pest proofing' something they got nothing but time to figure it out .. theres always an angle you miss .. of course anything you do helps, but bottom line, depending on where you live and your operation, is its a war .. you want to play around and light foot it holding back your gonna lose lol ... you got to actively figure them out like they got you figured out and take it to them lol

IMG_7020.jpeg

This one was in with my bantams this morning 2am. Last time he ruins my beauty sleep!

Reactions: dizzums
I don't shoot the Opossums that I see in my yard. Why?

Because they take care of the carcasses of the other (tree rats, chipmunks, rats, etc) that are truly pests for me. Therefor, Opossums are my friends. Nasty looking and scary to some folks, but harmless, helpful and not dangerous at all.

Then again I don't raise poultry or other birds, so what do I know... (smile)

@tb250, is that a .177 Akela?

Last edited: