Possibility of legalizing big game hunting with an airgun in Nebraska

I have been discussing the possibility of legalizing airgun hunting in Nebraska over this last year with the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission, and things seem to be moving along. I was asked to gather some data on airgun hunting, and some user experiences with air gun hunting to see what would be a viable type of airgun to use as a baseline for hunting big game, and after providing this info to the Game and Parks Commission they asked me to see if I could gather some signatures to gauge interest in the matter. I started an online petition and would love to get some interested sportsmen to put their names on it so we could show the Game and Parks Commission that we would indeed be interested in expanding the legal methods of hunting in Nebraska to airguns. Follow the link below to add your signature to the petition. 

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...ng-in-nebraska

Most likely the caliber of airgun would be limited to 44 and larger, and it would be required to be a pneumatic type of airgun (one filled from an exterior air source or hand pump). These requirements would eliminate cheap imports that lack the requisite power to humanely harvest large game. The airguns in this category really are semi-custom and custom airguns that are capable of some amazing terminal ballistics on game. The following link is to a custom airgun maker and one of his customers who used his airgun to harvest a bison at a little over 50 yards with it. Impressive. 

http://www.bigboreairguns.com/07bisonhunt.htm

Again, jump on the link above and sign your name to the petition so we can keep the ball rolling. 

"crosman2016"
"Goodtogo"I always wonder if they ever allow big game hunting with air guns will that be the end of them being shipped to your home? Will we have to have them sent to a FFL dealer to pick up?
I think, if anti-gun groups get their way, it will only be a matter of time before this happens anyways. JMHO.
You can mail order muzzle loaders in most states including smokeless powder muzzle loaders .They are considerably more powerful than any big bore airgun that I have heard of . I would be more worried about big bores with moderators causing issue than states legalizing them for hunting .