PORTABLE SHOOTING BENCH VER III

Addendum: Ver III
PORTABLE SHOOTING BENCH PROJECT

I applied some light Stain to the finish on the Portable Shooting Bench along with several coats of English-Wax. I also added some Vinyl to reduce friction and make a non-skid surface for the Machine Rest and Rear Bags.

A few more tweaks and I will call it quits.

Today the Marauder performed very well at 25 Yards. At the fourth target, it produced a (5 Shot) .404" group. I tried it on the Steel at 100 yards and it was about 7" low. Still plenty of power, the pellets were destroyed.

I believe I can get hooked on this PCP stuff.

Don

ATTACHED: 4 Place Target Frame.

PORTABLE SHOOTING BENCH   03-17-24  D4S.jpg

BEN MARAUDER TUNEUP 03-17-24 .jpg

Last edited:
Addendum: Ver III
PORTABLE SHOOTING BENCH PROJECT

I applied some light Stain to the finish on the Portable Shooting Bench along with several coats of English-Wax. I also added some Vinyl to reduce friction and make a non-skid surface for the Machine Rest and Rear Bags.

A few more tweaks and I will call it quits.

Today the Marauder performed very well at 25 Yards. At the fourth target, it produced a (5 Shot) .404" group. I tried it on the Steel at 100 yards and it was about 7" low. Still plenty of power, the pellets were destroyed.

I believe I can get hooked on this PCP stuff.

Don

ATTACHED: 4 Place Target Frame.

View attachment 447045

View attachment 447046
The table is impressive! The Marauder is an excellent PCP with a simple build, which means fewer things can malfunction, and it also offers a great shooting experience.