• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Pop'n Pigeons Again

Went out to eliminate a few pigeons again but this time with my FX Streamline in .22 caliber. Wanted to have the ability for some quick follow up shots that my Leshiy doesn't have and the rifle is such an accurate and easy shooter. Started off snipping from the old dairy barn and as usual the pigeons started to fly to the far side of the silo. I decided to sneak around the buildings corner and try to pick some off. I succeeded in getting a couple and notice the tenant of the nearby home was watching me. I had heard from the farmer he had stage 4 cancer and wanted to see how he was doing. I was happy to find out his treatment had the cancer in remission at this time. I proceeded to show him my air rifle and talking about how they work and their capabilities. While talking the pigeons started to return and I decided to try some shots from now was 70 yards away. The wind was a little tricky but once figured out I made a few good connections. Bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oei_hn046D4&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=GunPowder%26AirPower

Pigeon central is right.....wow!!!!

Are you using an X-Sight?

No on my Streamline I have mounted the Athlon Talos 4-14x44 FFP mil/mil scope. I definitely like FFP scopes. I do have an older model ATN X Sight that I had mounted on my FX .22 cal. Verminator. Now that there are no rats to speak of at the farm I don't have the need to use it. Bill