Tuning Poor man's Lelya or BP17 DIY Mini Avenger Bullpup

I've always wanted a nice compact airgun and was modifying a marauder pistol to do just that. With limited air volume and power even with valve mods, light weight hammer regulator etc. Still only decent. 

I saw a picture of Tyler Patner's avenger carbine and thought it was a great idea to try on my avenger bullpup. 

He removed the long top air tube on his and exchanged it with the small cylinder from a different gun. Chopped the barrel/ shroud and got it together. The OAL was great, with a good amount of power to take down small quarry in the backyard. 

I degassed my .25 avenger, took it out of the stock and removed the small air cylinder, did the same thing with my .22 bullpup but removed the large cylinder. Swapped end caps of cylinders and installed. I removed the barrel, chucked it in my lathe and chopped it to 14.5". Removed the shroud and shortened it to 18" ish.

I removed the front barrel band, rotated it 180° so I could get a better grip on the air tubes. I inletted the chopped stock for the new band location.

Here is my progress so far. 

OAL 26"

45 Shots per fill shooting Hades 15.9gr @835fps. 

20220211_220607.1644713783.jpg

62240.1644713803.jpeg