poopbox1.1645656862.PNG

Was coming home today, and down the street, for the trash truck to pick up was 5 of these. I didn't know what they were. I thought irrigation valve boxes for sprinkler system, as they were in front of a recently sold home. I'm thinking "perfect pellet trap with some rubber mulch!" I stop and look at them, and they appear to have some concrete looking stuff settled on the bottom, and a few inches of water on top (we've had a lot of rain last night). Strangely there are some small things floating!!!!! Then I realize that they were not irrigation boxes...

poopbox2.1645657215.PNG

As we have no cats. Only a Blue Healer named Sadie, who despises cats, I was quite shocked. Needless to say, I left them where they were. I had to share this encounter today, as I wouldn't want anyone to make the same mistake. My wife said a Medical doctor had moved in recently, and collects (that's what I would call it anyway) cats. He has an entire floor of his house for them. He must just dispose of these $50 poop boxes after they have been used:)

Be safe out there. Dangerous world!!!