Polymer rail for Bipod on Bobcat?

Trying to get a rail for my bobcat. I stay at a place where I have to import rails and shipping takes the price up significantly. Found the magpul polymer rail which costs 6 times lesser than the Accushot rail. http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Magpul-7-Slot-Polymer-Rail-Section-MAG407-BLK-L3-Picatinny-Hand-Guard-/331544880555?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d319d65ab 

Wanted advice on whether the polymer rail is strong enough to support the bipod on the bobcat. I have a UTG bipod with quick detach. Haven't tried polymer rails and I don't want to buy something that won't be able to take the weight of the bipod or wear out my stock since I will be using the quick detach often. But if it works, it will cost me 6 times lesser than the Accushot rail. Any advice ? 

"AZBOBCAT"I used one on the side of my bobcat to attach a sling swivel for a single point sling. Holds the weight of the gun no problem
Thats a good option. Didn't think of that. I could use a swivel stud thereby eliminating the need for drilling 2 holes into the stock and then mount the bipod using a piccatiny rail which accepts a single swivel stud. I have this one lying around. It came with my UTG bipod. Do u think this will work on the cat ? NOT SURE if it would sit well with the cat though. It's a bit curved. ( pic below) 

I shoot mostly from a trigger stick tripod. So I have no use for a bipod but I know the material in the front of the stock is thin you want to use sex bolts to mount things where its thin. The closest thing I cam think of to the material the stock is made of would be balsa wood. So make sure you have a nut on the opposite side of the screw. I have 3/4 inch coarse screws mounting mine into the thickest part of the stock so no problem pulling out.

AZOBOBAT said: " I know the material in the front of the stock is thin you want to use sex bolts to mount things where its thin. and: "make sure you have a nut on the opposite side of the screw."

How does that work? : I mean if you're going to use sex bolts, you'd have to have a nut on the opposite end; otherwise what would be the point of the whole experience? I could go on, there's so much material here it could take up an entire SNL opening monologue. Anyway, the main advice to remember out of this are the last four words of the original post! ;-)