• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Polymags don’t fit .25 Cricket II mags

They were awesome replaced every tin that was delivered dented, no questions asked
879213A3-5BCC-41D8-8399-3B2758227CF9.1616959873.jpeg
DC0F928E-10F8-45B6-ADCD-FE2AF56E062C.1616959874.jpeg
1005F55B-267E-4D3B-84C2-70CDEC4C296A.1616959876.jpeg

I just received 2 tins of the Predator .25 Polymags and discovered they are to long for the magazine, the tips protrude a little. So any Cricket II owners out there take heed. Also a tin of Hades arrived dented and a lot of the skirts are misshapen. Will PA replace them?.

I had a cricket with the cocking arm in the back. What I did was when you put the polymags in the mag place it on a flat surface and press down. It will actually stick out a little in the back but you have more clearance in the back than the front. Worked fine for me. 

I just received 2 tins of the Predator .25 Polymags and discovered they are to long for the magazine, the tips protrude a little. So any Cricket II owners out there take heed. Also a tin of Hades arrived dented and a lot of the skirts are misshapen. Will PA replace them?.

I had a cricket with the cocking arm in the back. What I did was when you put the polymags in the mag place it on a flat surface and press down. It will actually stick out a little in the back but you have more clearance in the back than the front. Worked fine for me.

I haven’t had a chance to verify yet but if it works it will be extremely helpful to me and anyone else having the same issue.

Thanks for the tip...it works and my gun loves the polymags, super accurate.