Poll: PCP's sold by manufacturer

Oh boy I'm gonna sound like an airgun whore.....these were all bought new not including my used ones I bought.

All since been SOLD

.25 Wicked Air Rifles WARP
.177 AA 200T
.30 RAW HM1000X
.177 BSA R10 MK2
.22 BSA Scorpion SE
.22 Gamo Urban
.22 Taipan Mutant Standard
.22 Taipan Veteran Shorty
.22 Taipan Veteran Standard
.25 Taipan Veteran Standard
.30 Hatsan BT65 Carnivore
.22 Daystate Regal XL
.177 Beeman R7
.177 HW50S
.177 RWS Meisterschutze Pro compact (selling)
.22 Mrod (selling)

Still own

.22/.30 Wicked Air Rifles WARP COBRA
.177 Mrod
.177 Nova Freedom

"looknup"
"Jay_Duncan"
Based on industry data from retail sales locations these are the top 5 selling in terms of units for the last 13 weeks.
  • Umarex Gauntlet .22
  • Benjamin Wildfire
  • Benjamin Bulldog
  • Game Urban
  • Umarex Gauntlet .177
Welcome to the AGN community Jay. Does "data from retail sales locations locations" include online sales which would be how the majority of high end air guns are sold? Box stores and sporting goods stores do not carry Fx, Daystate, AirArms etc. I realize that it might not make much difference as guns that cost $300 will probably always outsell guns that cost 5 times that amount.
Great point to clarify (especially if Jay could share any insight into the higher-end market!)... though I'd be blown away if unit sales of even Daystate/FX, including online/high-end sales would touch the volume numbers from an Umarex, etc. 
To original poster, though - are you after market sizing volume or revenue? Just intellectually curious what you're going for... obviously polling this site has its own biases. 
Fun post!
Courtland (a product/marketing nerd) 

"Courtland"
"looknup"
"Jay_Duncan"
Based on industry data from retail sales locations these are the top 5 selling in terms of units for the last 13 weeks.
  • Umarex Gauntlet .22
  • Benjamin Wildfire
  • Benjamin Bulldog
  • Game Urban
  • Umarex Gauntlet .177
Welcome to the AGN community Jay. Does "data from retail sales locations locations" include online sales which would be how the majority of high end air guns are sold? Box stores and sporting goods stores do not carry Fx, Daystate, AirArms etc. I realize that it might not make much difference as guns that cost $300 will probably always outsell guns that cost 5 times that amount.
Great point to clarify (especially if Jay could share any insight into the higher-end market!)... though I'd be blown away if unit sales of even Daystate/FX, including online/high-end sales would touch the volume numbers from an Umarex, etc. 
To original poster, though - are you after market sizing volume or revenue? Just intellectually curious what you're going for... obviously polling this site has its own biases. 
Fun post!
Courtland (a product/marketing nerd)

Yes, each sales venue counts, online or in store. I'm not so concerned about where the purchase was made as long as it was a new gun (not used) and the purchase was made in the last 24 months. I understand only polling one forum may be biased which is why I have this poll running on three different forums. I'm just trying to get an idea of which manufacturers sell the most guns in relation to their perspective options and price points. I'll compile the data that I get when the polls start falling off and people stop participating. Great participation here so far, thank you everyone for your input!!!!

Cliff