Poll: FX Impact owners - will you be getting the BRK Ghost?

FX Impact owners, will you be getting a BRK Ghost (and why)?

• Yes (i.e. it looks to be an improvement over the Impact or I just want to try something new)

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No (i.e. I already know the Impact well and the Ghost seems too much like the Impact)

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Maybe (i.e. too soon to tell or wait and see how the first batches turn out)

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other (explain your answer below)

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
No, I don't. The first week I saw it, I thought that I would . . . at least out of curiosity. After more thought, I really lost any interest in a rifle that closely replicates one that I own already and know very well - so there's no point in owning it, even if just to try it out and reselling it a week later.
I’m thinking if you do try the BRK Ghost, it’s one of them Impacts you’ll be selling a week later…😊

For the 50% plus that say the Ghost seems too much like the Impact; that would only be skin deep. They are totally different platforms and their internal setup is all together different.

I'll be getting a Ghost. I like the solid barrels that don't need an outer shell for support. I like that it has very little o-rings. I like that it's a monoblock frame. I like Huma regs. I like solid performers that are consistent in all regards including day to day POI performance. Let the chips fall!

Last edited:
And there we have it...the first BRK Ghost to hit the classifieds...and, no, I'm not buying it ;)

I'm very surprised that Mark's rifle is still sitting there for sale...at that price, I figured someone would've picked it up by now.

I'm very surprised that Mark's rifle is still sitting there for sale...at that price, I figured someone would've picked it up by now.
Man, how is this Ghost still sitting unsold on the Classifieds for two weeks??? $250 + tax & shipping off of newly released and currently out of stock/hard to find rifle being sold by a reputable seller . . . and no bites??? Very surprising.

Someone buy this:

Man, how is this Ghost still sitting unsold on the Classifieds for two weeks??? $250 + tax & shipping off of newly released and currently out of stock/hard to find rifle being sold by a reputable seller . . . and no bites??? Very surprising.

Someone buy this:

Yeah that's surprising

For the 50% plus that say the Ghost seems too much like the Impact; that would only be skin deep. They are totally different platforms, and their internal setup is altogether different.

I'll be getting a Ghost. I like the solid barrels that don't need an outer shell for support. I like that it has very little o-rings. I like that it's a monoblock frame. I like Huma regs. I like solid performers that are consistent in all regards including day to day POI performance. Let the chips fall!
Exactly... I've been looking to improve on my two .30 caliber Extreme FT guns, the FX Bobcat and Daystate Delta Wolf. I think the Ghost in .25 shooting King Heavy just might be the ticket. I have one on order through Derrick @zx10wall and should be getting it probably early January. Both of my current guns are VERY accurate and have done well in competition, but I think .25 Heavy is the way to go in place of .30 caliber, both 44.75 (Bobcat) or 50.15 (Delta Wolf) grain pellets.

The more I read about the Ghost the more I like it. I am new to airguns this year and could not make up my mind between the L2 and M3 so last Spring I bought them both. Although I like them both for different reasons I’ve learned to really appreciate the solid barrel on the L2 and don’t care for the complexity of the barrel system on the FX. For that reason alone I would probably prefer the Ghost over the M3 at least for the way I use it.

Reactions: L.Leon