• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Poll : Airgun Compressor Use

I don't like filling my tank with the YH. Im too lazy to get cold water for it. So I drag the YH to the swiming pool that way I have a constant cool water supply. I top it off the tank about once a week and when the tank runs low I use the portable to top off the guns until the weekend comes by again that's when I drag the YH to the swiming pool...

Allen

Reactions: UmarexUSA-JB
3-4 sessions per week around the house, 1-2 range outings per month. All pellet shooters, in descending order: HW44 .177; 10m target pistol and/or rifle; HFT gun at 18fpe; .25 at ~ 40 fpe for rodent control.

Pay the Dive shop $5 for a refill every month or so
Last time ai went to my dive shop, he charged me 27 bucks to fill my tank from 2800 to 4500psi. Says it puts wear and tear on his compressor. That's when I bought a yong heng!

• Wow
I don't like filling my tank with the YH. Im too lazy to get cold water for it. So I drag the YH to the swiming pool that way I have a constant cool water supply. I top it off the tank about once a week and when the tank runs low I use the portable to top off the guns until the weekend comes by again that's when I drag the YH to the swiming pool...

Allen
I would attach a rubber ducky to that bad boy and a floaty, maybe a noodle... camouflage it a bit.

I shoot whenever work and weather allows the time, sometimes that's weekly and sometimes it's nearly every day. I don't have my own compressor. I refuse to pay 250+ for a cheap one that likely won't last long and I'm not paying several hundred or 1k+ for one that's a 50/50 chance of it being better than a cheap one. Maybe one day a reputable company will make a reliable compressor that's simple and isn't overpriced. Let's be honest, most of the "name brand" compressors are just the cheap Chinese units in a slightly different case with a significantly higher price.

Two Questions:
1)
Do you consider yourself a casual PCP airgun shooter, weekend shooter, or all-the-time shooter?
2) How many times a month, on average, do you use your high-pressure airgun compressor to top off your airgun?
I pest in my backyard.

So... if I have pest targets every day, I shoot every day.

Regardless, I look for pest targets every day. MANY times a day!

This year, I would say I have a pest target about every 3 days, give or take.

But...

I used to have several pest targets a day! (sigh)

That is the lament of a successful pester. (grin)