Poison Frog Leshiy clone

When you want to charge over $1,000 for an airgun, you better have the reputation to back it. This company? Not!!

I agree with this.

Its scary to see whats coming out of china. They have some crazy laws (none) when it comes to stealing others intellectual Property. I have even seen a few post on this forum where someone who was asking in broken Chinese-engurish for schematics of various airguns. One guy even said he was from china and was looking for someone who he could purchase an air gun from and have it shipped to him. He even stated that he could not get the air gun in question where he was. If I member correctly they were looking to get an Impact. I would not doubt that frog is a mix of ideas stolen from reputable air gun manufactures. Keep clear from that mess. 

A few differences.

The cocking mechanism appears interesting. Possibly less wear over time as there is less side load on the mechanism of the "copy" gun.

Not enough interest in buying though.

Unfortunately the Chinese are copying more than just air guns. They have also moved into the auto racing realm. Copying fuel pumps and regulators of high quality US companies. Their quality...not so good ! There's most likely more out there, but one big company has known counterfeits being made. 

***ALL, be VERY aware of the fasteners that you buy. It seems that the 1990's are still with us as far as counterfeit fasteners are concerned. While I don't know where these BAD fasteners are coming from, but in the Aerospace industry, it had found garbage fasteners way back when. Today, most Aerospace companies are ONLY allowed to buy from known fastener companies "directly", no middle man companies, and ONLY made in the United States. Unfortunately, companies have taken advantage of that in their pricing. I guess that's the price you pay for quality fasteners. Thanks China..!

I know of a big nut and bolt shop near me. Their grade 8 fasteners are MAYBE grade 5. The cost of true grade 8 fasteners by a known US manufacturer from this shop...is almost four times the money for the same sized fastener..! And their stock is much smaller.

Mike

A few differences.

The cocking mechanism appears interesting. Possibly less wear over time as there is less side load on the mechanism of the "copy" gun.

Not enough interest in buying though.

Unfortunately the Chinese are copying more than just air guns. They have also moved into the auto racing realm. Copying fuel pumps and regulators of high quality US companies. Their quality...not so good ! There's most likely more out there, but one big company has known counterfeits being made. 

***ALL, be VERY aware of the fasteners that you buy. It seems that the 1990's are still with us as far as counterfeit fasteners are concerned. While I don't know where these BAD fasteners are coming from, but in the Aerospace industry, it had found garbage fasteners way back when. Today, most Aerospace companies are ONLY allowed to buy from known fastener companies "directly", no middle man companies, and ONLY made in the United States. Unfortunately, companies have taken advantage of that in their pricing. I guess that's the price you pay for quality fasteners. Thanks China..!

I know of a big nut and bolt shop near me. Their grade 8 fasteners are MAYBE grade 5. The cost of true grade 8 fasteners by a known US manufacturer from this shop...is almost four times the money for the same sized fastener..! And their stock is much smaller.

Mike

This is DEFINITELY a problem. I've broken bones / fingers just using certain grades of fasteners of unknown origin while torquing them to specs on my vehicle mods. I only buy American and certain Taiwanese steels now. The fasteners of unknown origins are almost always Chinesium. It's worth the premium to get quality materials.

Afro Sniper.X did review one recently as well as feature it in another video. Which led me to this thread, and I thought it would be good to update with some information in English.

There's supposedly a new generation in the works. .357 cal in such a small form factor is appealing; however, I can only roll the dice so many times in one year.

subvert air guns 357cal review

https://youtu.be/Ot6hQvl60YQ

(PCP pistol day)#AEA (25CAL) 30CAL ) (#SUBVERTGUNS 357CAL)

https://youtu.be/oDgg16-2t6s

Afro Sniper.X did review one recently

That guy is so annoying and clueless. He thinks this gun in .357 has more power than a .45ACP. If you handed this thing to a five year old and asked him to make up a story about it I'm sure it would contain more facts than this afro sniper clown had. The UNCF says "A mind is a terrible thing to waste".
nut1.1626152852.gif

Afro Sniper.X did review one recently

That guy is so annoying and clueless. He thinks this gun in .357 has more power than a .45ACP. If you handed this thing to a five year old and asked him to make up a story about it I'm sure it would contain more facts than this afro sniper clown had. The UNCF says "A mind is a terrible thing to waste".
nut1.1626152852.gif

cracked me up