• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Point of Aim - B40 target

<--Raises hand with a dumb question...

I using the B40 target for pistol shooting, 10m and am confused. Which point on this target should I use for my point of aim?
If I use B, then the area becomes torn and I start to loose a clear POA. I know... all bulls and problem solved...

Sight is iron or open sight.

Point of Aim, A or B?

B40 POA.1614004708.jpg

I use center hold for just about everything... If the only thing you shoot is air pistol, a 6 o'clock hold works good

Not just air pistol... air rifle, two other air pistols. One of those pistols has a red dot so that is set at center. I also shoot center-fire pistol and trained defensive pistol for years at Oregon Firearms Academy. These all require center sight shots. 

My problem with setting up my target pistol is that the center bull was deteriorating as I shot 10+ shots. As such, with my eyes (iron sights) I was loosing my POA. So, for target shooting with my 2300S I'll go with the 6:00 position. 

I do appreciate everyone's input.